Thank You to our Moving Teams & Customers
We are deemed an essential business and are adhering to the CDC guidelines as well as the Governors orders.
Thank you to the support of our customers for working with these rules and keeping us in business.
None of this would be possible without our incredible staff who are putting themselves out there and showing up during this time of crisis.
The top priority is Safety. We can do this if we all work together.
Three Steps for Safety:
Our office is open to take your calls.
- Most moves can be estimated right over the phone. It is best if you are at the home or office to walk in each room and give us the inventory.
- We can schedule virtual estimates of your home or office using FaceTime, Skype or Zoom. If you us a different app just let us know and we will do our best to meet your needs prior to the appointment.
- Our onsite estimates will be conducted if our customers are comfortable with us being at your home. We will require only 1 point of contact, 6? social distance and no handshaking. If you need us to wear a mask please let us know and we will make that happen.
What our Cargo Teams are doing to keep everyone safe.
- We have safety kits on each truck. Kits include: masks, gloves, hand sanitizer
- If anyone has been out of the country or is feeling sick they must stay home and quarantine for 14 days.
- Our teams will not shake hands or give hugs at this time.
- We will be keeping a safe 6′ social distance around customers.
- Hazardous surcharge of $25 per mover will be added on the Final Bill.
- Calling All Cargo is also ensuring our Teams are receiving a hazard stipend on top of the surcharges. We are proud of our Team Leaders TL, Assistant TL and movers. We know they are putting themselves out there and are thankful for all they do.
How CAC customers can help keep everyone safe.
- If you are sick you must postpone and quarantine for 14 days. Please get tested to show you are well and it is safe for our Teams to help with your move.
- Only ?1? point of contact. We need someone present to show the teams your individual layout, what you need moved and where you would like it at the new location. However, we only want one person to give us the walk through. The risk is increased with additional people. Thank you for respecting the safety of our teams.
- Have your home or business professionally cleaned.
- Commercial?Cleaning: We recommend Truly, Truly Clean. They are a Marine Veteran owned company.?They use hospital grade cleaning supplies.??www.trulytrulyclean.com
- Residential Cleaning:?on the Seacoast give Heidi a call? www.hmalverson.com
- Please have hand soap and paper towels available for your Moving Team. We will need to wash our hands more frequently and this helps keep us safe.
- We understand that your move is a critical role and we are doing our best to make sure everything is conducted in a smooth and safe manner. In the Marine Corps we used the saying ?Smooth is Fast?. Our teams will move quickly, however wearing a mask and gloves is not a normal part of our routine and could slow the speed of every move down.