- Save your business records without sacrificing space – store them in our secure vaults!
- Office to office moves, building to building moves and in-office moves.
- Calling All Cargo Movers provides 3000lb lift gates to move heavy copiers as well as bins and dollies for quick relocation of computers, file cabinets, etc.
- Business Specific Packing options are available for your convenience: rent-a crate, cardboard boxes, etc.
- Have us fully pack all your items
…or just a partial pack is okay too.
- Full unpacking services
…or no packing just unloading.
- Custom crating to protect your equipment, art, flat screen TV and other specialty items.
- We appoint a certified moving consultant to provide you with an estimate free of charge. Your consultant will work with you to address all your moving concerns, establish a time-line, and make sure your moving and storage needs are met. Plus our moving and storage quotes usually take less than an hour to provide!
- Guided by our pin-point GPS system, our movers arrive at your new home base in New Hampshire (NH) or nationwide within the window of arrival time set. In fact, all our trucks are equipped with tracking beacons so at any time we can tell you where your moving truck is!
- On the day of your move, we will provide you with a team of movers who have all been fully-trained and certified. Never ones to dilly-dally, we secure ALL your furniture (including pianos), valuables and all your items in our truck. Our fully-equipped trucks are packed with professional grade wrapping and protection supplies. With precision they will protect your home (or office) as well as your items during your move.
- You may opt to use our storage or have us move you directly to your new location in NH or nationwide. Either way, we pay attention to the details. We protect the floors, stairs and walls in your new home or office before moving in your items.
- Finally, our team will thoroughly inspect the truck, checking for any last items. Your moving team leader will then conduct a final walk-through with you at your new home to review the details of your move as you begin to settle in.